Friday, October 30, 2009

Anime : To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 1-4

A Certain magical index came out in 2008 and really wowed the audience with it's HD format and pantsu droping loli "Index". I didn't give a shit about it when It came out. Though I did collect it and moved on. To find out that a side story named Railgun was coming out in 2009. Yeah I still didn't care.


It wasn't until I watched the first episode that I noticed To Aru. A teleporter?, An electro master? And they are in Eighth grade!! I still didn't care. But it grew on me. The first season didn't look interesting but the (leeches) people who stuck with the first season said that the characters in "Railgun" were the real stars of the show. So here we have the story that was supposed to be.


Left:Mikoto the Railgun/Foreground:Kuroko the Teleporter.

Kuroko Shirai is also super Yuri for Mikoto. That is when I took notice of the series. Kuroko isn't just hinting at being lez, she is full blown yuri too the extreme. She wants Mitoko in every possible way. Which is why this series has my attention now. I've also really fallen for Kuroko's seiyuu Satomi Arai. Her voice is heavenly. I now look forward to every episode.

Uiharu and Saten are like the two main characters on Namco X Capcom. Generic, powerless nobodies that make me sick. They are merely filler in between yuri shots of Mitoko and Kuroko. Heh, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment