Friday, October 30, 2009

Anime : Kemono no Souja Erin 1-39

Kemono no Souja Erin is a story about a little girl "Erin" who is the young 10 year old daughter of a beast trainer Soyon-san. She is an outsider in a village that takes care of the Grand Duke's military might, the toudas. Her mother, Soyon-san, is an outsider vet brought in to take care of the toudas. Erin-chan encounters many problems and learns many new things while aspiring to become a vet, like her mother, who cares for the all important toudas.


There is racism in the beginning and a mention of the people of the mist that makes me instantly think of Final Fantasy 4's Rydia. And Damn, I fear something bad is going to happen to Erin's mother making Erin venture off, or something of that tragic magnitude. Great story so far, it has a lot of RPG elements that have been made and displayed before, but that just makes it better to me really.


This pic here reminds me of Breath of Fire. I've only seen one out of thirty-nine episodes do far , so I can't really say much yet. It's one I'll be working on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment