Monday, May 9, 2016

Pokemon Indigo League Ep 001 Pokemon! I Choose You!

I gotten ahold of all episodes of Pokemon. My god what has my life come to? Half Dub half sub I know about name changes and what not. Ive played through the first game which was excellent its old school and seemed to work the best. XY &Z is the new iteration I'm going to start from the beginning.

Just like the game Ash/Satoshi starts in house and has to get a pokemon from the professor figure. The First 3 pokemon are Squirtle, Bulbasar, Charmander. I'm not sure who would pick anyone but charmander but it all seemed to be the same game with minor changes.
That is actually a later level pokemon, Ash got a good deal.

Misty is a charcter that a bunch of people favor, She ends up being a gym leader down the road.
Misty/Kasumi in her natural element. Yelling at ash.
Ash meets misty and then staels her bike to go save pikachu. Misty is now an active part of Ashs journey.

Wrath of Kasumi.
In the pokemon manga everything bwas a bit more serious. Spearow did attack but it was more violent. The first episode ends with not only an outro (ED) , in the dub includes a "POKERAP" to hammer the collectors series on home. Definitely a product of its time. Or 4kids time. Thank god those days are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment