Sunday, February 24, 2013

Anime 2013

I've made a list. I'm up to about 1500 titles alone now. I've slowed down a bunch and have come to realize that I'm not as interested in most of the new titles. They have lost me. I don't feel the got to watch this crap like I used too. Like the old days where I needed to watch something new. It's all the same. MEH,  Ill keep it to myself now.

Sailor Moon 2013

New Age Usagi
The New Sailor Moon 2013 is coming. As an oldschool anime otaku, this was crack in my impressionable youth. This 2013 series is closer to the manga rather than the simple look of  TOEI. I like it all so MORE I say!

I wonder If they will get down to Manga canon or mess around with 200 eps of nonsense again.
 Will Usagi and crew continue the same path as the manga? I would hope so. At this point most fans of the series were fans only because they were starved for anime at the time, and Sailor moon was all there was. Now we have limitless titles and no mainstream focus. I'll be there but will it be enough?
Dumb blonde? Nah. Plucky Soul more like. Usagi is way more refined that the english dub counter part.
 I did watch all of Sailor moon in Japanese and English dub growing up. I had a great connection through my aunt who was the one who got me hooked in the first place. She was able to get copies direct from the source. I wasn't picky. I had bootlegs all day long. Couldn't get enough. Can't wait.







No comments:

Post a Comment