Friday, November 26, 2010

Vampire Princess Miyu (OVA) 1-4

Wiki : Its central characters are a vampire girl named Miyu and her demonic companion Larva. Miyu is the daughter of both a human and a shinma (demon) and as such she was awakened as the guardian whose destiny is to hunt down all stray shinma and send them back to the darkness.

Miyu calls Larva

Miyu was one of my first finds when I searched for anime on my own. I go back to a ton of anime back when I was a kid early 90's. There was anime around in mom and pop shops, but never was it complete or, let's face it much good. It was a serious piece compared to the ecchi pieces I would slog through. I took it serious after a few rentals.

Larva

Miyu is a little hottie that had her shiima blood awoken by a baddass enigma named Larva. Yeah he's a preety boy, but dammit if he ain't cool. The oversized cloak and mask are what I cheer about every time Miyu call him forth. An awesome familiar to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment