Saturday, August 8, 2009

Anime Fans:Forum Users and the Internet in general

I hate a lot of things in this world,but one of the most seeming pointless things we have in this existence has been the internet.People who sign up to an IP from all walks of life,age,race and location can get together and voice their everlastingly undeserving opinion.And for what reason? Why? What use is that? Why do we have such a need for these things? It seriously has become a incarnation of evil.I don't personally believe in such things but it really is pure evil.

Now....

I frequent the anime news network forums all the time and I have come to the conclusion that I am a complete and total outcast.That's right! I share absoulutley nothing in common with these people.People that I would think I'd call nakama.Nothing.I do try but it sickens me.I realize that I am a hardcore otaku American-Japanese definition not American-American definition.I've been doing this everyday since birth.I enjoy nothing else.I was born in the eighties,grew up during the ninties and simply aged during the 2000's.So what does that make me?What the Fuck is going to become of me in 2010? In 20XX? Hmmmm?

Forgotten,I'm guessing.

That's OK,what goes around comes around right? It will be my time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment